Challenge duration: Jan 5 – 31, 2021
Registration window: Dec 30, 2020 – Jan 10, 2021
LOW IMPACT & ZERO EQUIPMENT – What does it mean?
Proud to formally announce our that our Move That Lymph Challenge program is in its 5th consecutive year and in 2021 we will highlight many different themes around fitness. This month will be about low impact moves we can do that still burn calories and build strength without things like jumps or running. You also should not require a lot of space since no equipment is necessary. Each week we will highlight a set of exercises you might want to do as part of the challenge. You do, however, reserve the right to do your own at home program.
The #movethatlymph challenge is a commitment to your lymphatic health to move for at least 10 minutes three times a week while staying accountable to your online team. Your total posted sessions should equal 12 for the month. If this is your first time, we will help guide you through the process. No worries.
Juzo USA will award an awesome prize via random drawing for eligible participants in the form of two off the shelf compression garments. These prizes are not redeemable for cash and non-transferable. You must complete the challenge completely and post your bib on the Finish Line to be entered to win this random drawing.
- Grand prize: Two Juzo Off-The-Shelf Garments
- You will receive a virtual bib number as your identifier in the challenges via email as well as the link to the group. Use it as your hashtag in addition to #movethatlymph #whatmovesyou.
- Your email will include a link to an optional private Facebook group.
- Read the challenge rules.
- Complete Steps 1 & 2 below.
- Upon receipt of payment and form, you will receive a virtual bib number via email to use as a hashtag in your check-in posts
- Be sure to comment on the Finish Line post.
- Have fun!
1. Registration Payment
2. Fill Out the Registration Form Completely
Verify each box before hitting submit.
For any questions related to the challenge, please send us a message below.