Note: Published May 15, 2020 and updated December 31, 2020.
Welcome to Lymphie Strong Giveaways page. We thank you for being a member of our community and participating in our giveaways program.
If you are the winner or recipient of a giveaway, skip down to the Acceptance Waiver & Disclaimer section and fill out the form to receive your prize. If you interested as a sponsor or donor, please read the entire form.
For 3 years, Lymphie Strong supported giveaways herself, however the site has grown so large that she is unable to continue to do so at this time. The sense of giving, however, remains a cornerstone in the community.
From time to time, our generous sponsors and individuals reach out with different gifts to do as ad hoc giveaways. There is good in the world, and sometimes people just want to help with something as simple as an online gift card.
In order to help such a widely geographically based group, we have to have a few basic guidelines and principles.
Lymphie Strong is a worldwide site which reaches over 23K globally across 166 countries as of December 2020.
All sponsors or donors must cover the cost of shipping. If you are not prepared to ship globally as a sponsor of a giveaway or donation, please let us know.
Lymphie Strong will share your giveaway on your behalf with the description and photo of the item(s). Items must be new or unused.
All winners or recipients must agree to the waiver & disclaimer by submitting their information via the form below to claim their item(s).
Acceptance Waiver & Disclaimer
As a winner or recipient you agree to the following:
- Use of any giveaway item or donation item is done so at your own risk.
- Prizes are nontransferable, nonreturnable, and are not redeemable for cash.
- Your participation is voluntary and acceptance waives any and all claims of liability known or unknown at this time.
- The ideas, suggestions, recommendations, and content of the Lymphie Strong site and any group(s) are intended to be used for informational purposes only. No medical advice is being implied or rendered. There is no expressed guarantee of completeness or accuracy. Information posted does not substitute the relationship between you and your doctor or any other healthcare professionals; licensed or unlicensed.
- Before beginning any changes or modifications in nutrition, exercise, or medical treatment, consult with your personal licensed medical physician and obtain clearance to do so. Use of any information is done so at your own risk.
- If you live outside of the US and are not prepared to pay international duty taxes as part of your local laws, please promptly let us know.