Challenge duration: Sept 1 – 30, 2020
Registration window: August 23 – Sept 5, 2020
Summer is heading for a close in the US and this part of the world, but this is no time to ease up on your training. In continuation of the theme of the 2020 #MOVETHATLYMPH Challenges we will take a break from our virtual races and focus on CORE STRENGTH which helps build balance and stability. Balance and stability are critically important to do things like walking and riding a bike without injury. The gut houses hundreds of lymph nodes in the body, and our goal is to move that lymph!
A private group has been created for the 2020 #MOVETHATLYMPH Challlenge Series. You need a minimum of 3 check-ins per week for this challenge. The twist to this challenge is you will capture your diaphragmatic breathing! Make it fun!
Juzo USA has been the official sponsor of the Lymphie Strong Challenge Series since 2017. Along with compression therapy products, they support exercise as part of an overall lymphedema management program. Visit What is Lymphedema and How Can it be Managed? and Exercise and Lymphedema: The Right Fit for more information.
- You will receive a virtual bib number as your identifier in the challenges via email as well as the link to the group. Use it as your hashtag in addition to #movethatlymph #whatmovesyou #juzocompression.
- Your email will include a link to an optional private Facebook group.
- Submit the registration form.
- Upon receipt of payment and form, you will receive a virtual bib number via email to use as a hashtag in your check-in posts
- Be sure to comment on the Finish Line post.
- Have fun!
Pay Here to Register for the LYMPHIE STRONG THANKSGIVING RACE AND REBOUND CHALLENGE
Instruction for payment – To pay $15, enter 1 in the box. To pay $30, enter a 2 for optional gift and so forth. Click on the Pay with PayPal button. Thank you.
2. Fill Out the Below Form Completely
Verify each box before hitting submit.