Continuing on with our 80’s theme for 2022, Let’s Get Physical by Olivia Newton-John was a number one song in 1982. There is no better time to join in the fun of moving while simultaneously increasing lymphatic health awareness to all around you in your family and local community.
You are welcome to do your own workouts and share. Walking, yoga, swimming, cycling, strength training, running, etc are all okay.
All participants who complete the challenge will be entered into a random drawing for two off-the-shelf/RTW garments from Juzo USA!!! You will also receive a cool t-shirt after the challenge ends.
Challenge duration: April 6 – 30, 2022
Registration window: April 2 – 10, 2022
Our entire series is sponsored by the wonderful people at Juzo USA. Each event this year we will highlight a different prize. This month we highlight the Juzo Signature Collection.
Signature Collection – Compression Garments with Personality and Flair
Make a fashion statement with their Signature Collection medical compression garments. Express yourself with fashionable seasonal colors & print designs.
- You will receive a virtual bib number as your identifier in the challenges. Use it as your hashtag in addition to hashtags we have.
- There is no minimum distance for this challenge.
Thanks for being with us, and we hope you enjoy each challenge!
- Before filling out the form below, make sure you have read the entire virtual challenge instructions.
- Submit the registration fee.
- Submit the registration form.
- Upon receipt of payment and form, you will receive a virtual bib number via email from MOVETHATLYMPHCHALLENGE@GMAIL.COM to use as a hashtag in your check-in posts.
- Have fun! 🙂
Step 1 – Registration Fee Payment
To PayPay, use the following form
Pay Here to Register for the Challenge
Instruction for payment – To pay $15, enter 1 in the box. To pay $30, enter a 2 for additional participants and so forth. Click on the Pay with PayPal button. A portion of the fees this year will go to lymphatic nonprofits. Thank you.
Step 2 – Registration Form
Good Luck and Wishing You Awesome Lymphatic Health!