Welcome to the second Move That Lymph Virtual Race for 2022. We are ready for the summer because we have lymphedema but lymphedema does not have us!
As a reminder, June is Lipedema Awareness Month and of course we celebrate National Cancer Survivors Day on June 5th!
There is no better time to join in the fun of moving while simultaneously increasing lymphatic health awareness to all around you in your family and local community.
Challenge duration: June 6 – 27, 2022
Registration window: June 5 – 10, 2022
Our entire series is sponsored by the wonderful people at Juzo® USA. Each event this year we will select two winners at random who complete the challenge. The winners will get to choose an off the shelf Juzo item as a prize.
Check out the new Juzo® line of Power Comfort Compression Socks.
Freedom to Make the Most of Every Day
Riding a bike. Working in the garden. Playing with grand kids. Taking a walk. Going to work. These are the keep moving® benefits of Juzo® compression garments, designed to improve your quality of life, not inhibit it. Family-owned since 1912, Juzo has led the compression therapy garment industry by creating high-quality products that offer you the freedom to maintain a more active lifestyle. Advancements like our FiberSoft® technology, seasonal colors, attractive styles and fun print designs ensure you move in comfort without compromising fashion.
Juzo® USA has been a proud sponsor of the Lymphie Strong Move That Lymph Challenge Series since 2017.
Virtual Race Overview
- You will receive a virtual bib number as your identifier in the challenges. Use it as your hashtag in addition to hashtags we have.
- Our half marathon and 10K distances in the virtual race series are purely optional. The minimum distance for completion is 5K.
Thanks for being with us, and we hope you enjoy each challenge!
- Before filling out the form below, make sure you have read the entire #MOVETHATLYMPH Virtual Race Challenge Instructions
- Submit the registration fee.
- Submit the registration form.
- Upon receipt of payment and form, you will receive a virtual bib number via email from MOVETHATLYMPHCHALLENGE@GMAIL.COM to use as a hashtag in your check-in posts.
- Have fun!
Step 1 – Registration Fee
Pay Here to Register for the Challenge
Instruction for payment – To pay $15, enter 1 in the box. To pay $30, enter a 2 for additional participants and so forth. Click on the Pay with PayPal button. A portion of the fees this year will go to lymphatic nonprofits. Thank you.
Step 2 – Registration Form
Good Luck and Wishing You Awesome Lymphatic Health!