As the patient volunteer Chair of the Lymphatic Education & Research Network Texas Chapter, I am proud to announce that we will being hosting in-person meetings at various places around Texas as part of our LE&RN Texas Road show on the second Saturday of each month unless otherwise noted.
The LE&RN TX Chapter would like to thank our outstanding supporting members for their generosity in hosting these chapter meetings in their respective home cities across the state. Through your hard work and volunteerism, we are able to connect and meet.
Road Show Info
- 12:30pm to 2:30 PM Saturday, September 14, 2019 — Houston, TX — Speaker: Amy Ewell, OT CLT-LANA Texas Vascular with JOBST USA presents “Learn about Vein Disease & Lymphedema”
- 12:30pm to 2:30 PM Saturday, October 12, 2019 — San Antonio, TX — Speaker: Kate Obermiller, PTA, CLT-LANA. Made possible with a generous donation by Cynthia Schneid.
- 12:30pm to 2:30 PM Saturday, November 9, 2019 – Austin, TX – Speaker: Christina Shapter shares the compelling patient story of her husband, Andrew. Andrew Shapter (December 30, 1966 – February 23, 2019) was an American film director, producer, writer and photographer who endured head/neck LE. Mrs. Shapter will be accompanied by Destiny Lehew LMT, CLT. Made possible with a generous donation by Leslie Zachary.
- 12:30pm to 2:30 PM Saturday, December 14, 2019 – Austin, TX – Speaker: Missy Garner, P&H Services. Made possible by a generous donation by Dr. Angela Wicker-Ramos PT, DPT, CLT-LANA, Director and Founder of Cancer Rehab and Integrative Medicine Austin.
- 12:30pm to 2:30 PM Saturday, January 11, 2020 – Humble, TX – Speaker: Missy Baylor, OTR, LMT, CLT-LANA, CSWS. Made possible by a generous donation by Joy Barnett.
- 12:30pm to 2:30 PM Saturday, February 8, 2020 – Dallas, TX – Speaker: TBA, Made possible with a generous donation by Heather Evans, DC, LMT, CLT-LANA, Owner of Bodywork RX, Inc.
Speaker topics and hosting venue will be further announced in newsletters via the LE&RN Chapter Blog and our Facebook page via Events. Light refreshments will be served.
To RSVP, you may email TXChapter@lymphaticnetwork.org or fill out the form below and click Submit. Please allow 1-3 days for a reservation acknowledgement. If you have a venue you would like to volunteer, please contact the TX LE&RN Chapter.