Welcome to the LAST #MOVETHATLYMPH Virtual Race for 2020!!
Can’t think of a better way to get into the holiday spirit than with the Holiday Sweater Half Marathon/10K/5K!
All are invited to join this virtual race including runners and walkers alike. Dress in a tacky sweater, shirt, hat, or even dress up your compression! The more tinsel, bows, reindeer, snowmen, santa suits, and candy canes, the better.
There is no better time to join in the fun of moving while simultaneously increasing lymphatic health awareness to all around you in your family and local community.
Challenge duration: December 1 – 25, 2020
Registration window: November 19 – December 5, 2020
Thank You JUZO USA
Our entire series is sponsored by the wonderful people at Juzo USA. Juzo is celebrating 100 years of history. Lymphie Strong is thrilled and honored to be part of the Juzo Ambassador family. Visit the Juzo Dealer page to help locate a dealer near you.
- You will receive a virtual bib number as your identifier in the challenges. Use it as your hashtag in addition to hashtags we have.
- You may walk, jog, run, hike, cycle, or swim this event.
- Our half marathon and 10K distances in the virtual race series are purely optional. The minimum distance for completion is 5K.
- Family members and clinicians are welcome too.
Thanks for being with us, and we hope you enjoy each challenge!
- Before filling out the form below, make sure you have read the entire #MOVETHATLYMPH Virtual Race Challenge Instructions
- Complete registration steps 1 and 2 below.
- Upon receipt of payment and form, you will receive a virtual bib number via email to use as a hashtag in your check-in posts
- Have fun! 🙂
Registration Step 1 – Fee
Pay Here to Register for the HOLIDAY SWEATER HALF MARATHON/10K/5K RACE REGISTRATION
Instruction for payment – To pay $15, enter 1 in the box. To pay $30, enter a 2 for optional gift and so forth. Click on the Pay with PayPal button. Thank you.
Registration Step 2 – Waiver & Address Form
Questions & FAQ
For questions on the race, please email email@example.com and allow 1-3 days for a reply. This is our FAQ page.
Good Luck and Wishing You Awesome Lymphatic Health!