Challenge duration: April 1 – 30, 2020
Registration window: March 23 – April 5, 2020
New Year Kick Start
For the first time in the history of the #MOVETHATLYMPH Challenge we will take a break from our virtual races and focus on lunges which helps build up strength and tone your body, especially your core, butt, and legs. A private group has been created for the 2020 #MOVETHATLYMPH Challlenge Series. You need a minimum of 3 check-ins per week for this challenge. The twist to this challenge is you will capture your water intake. Try to include a water bottle or beverage of choice in your photos. Make it fun!
The Juzo Compression Wrap is a short stretch garment that can be used as an alternative to conventional multi-layer bandages. The fasteners make it easy to put on and adjust for fluctuations in body shape and size. The wrap helps manage poor circulation, leg ulcers, swelling and lymphedema
The new Juzo Compression Wrap offers high working pressure (30-60 mmHg) in a versatile garment that features a reversible design, easy pull tabs, minimal overlying straps and special notches that resist gaping and bulk. Available for the the foot, knee, thigh, calf, arm, and hand. Extenders and a hip attachment also can complement your set.
- You will receive a virtual bib number as your identifier in the challenges via email as well as the link to the group. Use it as your hashtag in addition to #movethatlymph #whatmovesyou #juzocompression.
- Your email will include a link to an optional private Facebook group.
- Submit the registration form.
- Upon receipt of payment and form, you will receive a virtual bib number via email to use as a hashtag in your check-in posts
- Be sure to comment on the Finish Line post.
- Have fun!
Pay Here to Register for the LYMPHIE STRONG THANKSGIVING RACE AND REBOUND CHALLENGE
Instruction for payment – To pay $15, enter 1 in the box. To pay $30, enter a 2 for optional gift and so forth. Click on the Pay with PayPal button. Thank you.
2. Fill Out the Below Form Completely
Verify each box before hitting submit.