Challenge duration: January 7 – February 7, 2020
Registration window: January 3 – January 7, 2020
New Year Kick Start
For the first time in the history of the #MOVETHATLYMPH Challenge we will take a break from our virtual races and focus on target muscle areas – abs and glutes. A private group has been created for the 2020 #MOVETHATLYMPH Challlenge Series. You need a miminim of 3 check-ins per week for this challenge.
Juzo Dynamic Biker Shorts provide moderate compression to the lower abdomen and thigh area.
Compression Bike Shorts work well in conjunction with thigh high compression stockings, either with or without a silicone top band. If you have sensitive skin and can’t use a silicone band or skin glue, biker shorts donned over thigh highs will keep them in place. Do your thigh highs slide or roll? Try a pair of compression bike shorts. They will keep the stockings in place, plus provide compression to the upper thigh and abdomen.
Juzo Dynamic Biker Shorts
- You will receive a virtual bib number as your identifier in the challenges via email as well as the link to the group. Use it as your hashtag in addition to #movethatlymph #whatmovesyou #juzocompression.
- Your email will include a link to an optional private Facebook group.
- Submit the registration form.
- Upon receipt of payment and form, you will receive a virtual bib number via email to use as a hashtag in your check-in posts
- Be sure to comment on the Finish Line post.
- Have fun!
Pay Here to Register for the LUNGE & HYDRATION CHALLENGE
Instruction for payment – To pay $10, enter 1 in the box. To pay $20, enter a 2 for optional gift and so forth. Click on the Pay with PayPal button. Thank you.
2. Fill Out the Below Form Completely
Verify each box before hitting submit.