Welcome to the second #MOVETHATLYMPH Virtual Race for 2019!! This month our race I’m A Survivor Virtual Half Marathon/10K/5K (June 1 – June 22) is dedicated to surviving lymphedema with courage every single day. We also want to create awareness for Lipedema Awareness Month and National Cancer Survivors Day®.
Challenge duration: June 1 – 22, 2019
Registration window: May 24 – June 15, 2019
- You will receive a virtual bib number as your identifier in the challenges. Use it as your hashtag in addition to #movethatlymph #whatmovesyou #juzocompression.
- Centralized instructions and inbox pages from the 2019 #MOVETHATLYMPH Challenge Series menu on this blog.
All of this is an effort to continuously improve our events for the year. Thanks for sticking with us, and we hope you enjoy each challenge!
- Before starting, make sure you have read the entire #MOVETHATLYMPH Virtual Race Challenge Instructions
- Submit the registration fee.
- Submit the registration form.
- Upon receipt of payment and form, you will receive a virtual bib number via email to use as a hashtag in your check-in posts
- Be sure to comment on the Finish Line post.
- Have fun!
The Virtual Race registration fee is $10.00. You may elect to give more as a gift at your discretion. Examples include – Sponsor Another Member Participant, Supplies & Administration, or Supplemental Shipping. All payments are final and non-refundable.
The Challenge is a grassroots effort. The Lymphedema Running & Fitness Club thanks you for your generosity and support in helping spread lymphedema and lymphatic health awareness around the globe.
1. Pay with PayPal Account
PayPal is accepted in 200 countries and 25 currencies. This is the only payment option.
Pay Here to Register for the Don’t Stop Believing Virtual Half Marathon/10K/5K
Instruction for payment – To pay $10, enter 1 in the box. To pay $20, enter a 2 for optional gift and so forth. Click on the Pay with PayPal button. Thank you.
2. Fill Out the Below Form Completely
Verify each box before hitting submit.
Questions & FAQ
Questions or communications may be submitted to the #MOVETHATLYMPH Virtual Challenge Volunteer FAQ & Inbox. It is not monitored on the weekends.
Good Luck and Wishing You Awesome Lymphatic Health!