Today is the first official day of Summer in the USA. Summer is the hardest time for us Lymphies, so we need to stick together. This is also the perfect opportunity to raise Lymphedema awareness for how tough it is for us in the summer.
For our next #MOVETHATLYMPH challenge, we will do a #60DayChallenge. You MUST share your posts in The Lymphedema Running & Fitness Club (LRFC) closed FB group or on Instagram with the hashtag #movethatlymph #lymphiestrong and the day number of your workout.
- Enter your leaderboard name and a sentence describing why you are joining the 60 Day Challenge in the “Leave A Reply” comments below no later than June 23, 2017 8 PM CST.
- Your leader board name can be your Instagram or Facebook profile name. If you choose a different name, let Lymphie Strong know via PM.
- You may also submit a photo to be posted here on this page along with your name if you choose.
- You can run, walk, swim, march in place, hike, do yoga, pilates, aquatic exercise, chair exercise, deep breathing, stretching, or any other activity your heart desires. Dedicate at least 10 minutes per day. If you can do more, that’s great.
- Post your #movethatlymph #lymphiestrong status at least 3 x per week through August 19, 2017.
- The leaderboard post will be published each week.
- LRFC members maintaining these requirements will be entered into a live FB drawing for a $100 gift card towards compression on August 20, 2017.