Welcome to the 6th and FINAL #MOVETHATLYMPH Challenge for 2018! Our finale is the Winter Wonderland Virtual 5K. It’s a great way to keep moving and finish the year strong for your lymphatic health!!
Winter Wonderland Virtual 5K Details
Challenge Duration: Dec 15 – Dec 31, 2018.
Registration Window: Nov 29 @ 9 PM CST – Dec 14, 2018 @ 8 PM CST. The time zone is aligned to Houston, TX.
WHAT IS A VIRTUAL 5K RACE?
A virtual 5K is a 3.1 mile race that can be completed from any location you choose. You can run, jog, or walk on the road, in the pool, on the trail, on the treadmill, at the gym or on the track (or even at another race). You get to do your own race, at your own pace, and time it yourself if you want.
This is a dedicated, focused time to complete 3.1 miles. You can do a little each day or all in one go. You can even do a 5K per day if you are advanced and want to achieve a longer distance such as a 13 miles in 2 weeks. Basically, you have the freedom choose how much time you need. You will receive a t-shirt sponsored by Juzo USA after the challenge ends.
Try to pick a scenic route for your Virtual 5K. However, if it is too cold, a treadmill works just fine! No need for your 5K to be complicated. Participate at YOUR level. This is a challenge for Lymphies by Lymphies. This means it is not a competition. It is a challenge for yourself to improve or maintain your lymphatic health, depending on your needs.
What is NOT a Virtual 5K?
This is not your activity tracker counting your daily steps throughout the normal course of a day.
- “Like” the Lymphie Strong and Juzo social media pages.
- Complete and submit your form in its entirety.
- Pay the $10 registration fee
- Registration closes December 14 – No exceptions.
- Complete your 5K anywhere you choose on or before December 31, 2018.
- Share in The Lymphedema Running & Fitness Club your photo and completion status in the Virtual Finish Line post. You may optionally share on your own wall but tag @LymphieStrong and @Juzo in the post. Use the hashtags #movethatlymph and #freedominmotion.
- Remember this not a competition. Be creative. Wear a costume or a tutu. Grab your friends and family! Choose a scenic place or decorate your treadmill. Have fun!!!
- Lymphie Strong receives emails from both payment and form submission. There is no need to follow up unless you feel you encountered a specific error. See Questions section at the bottom of this page.
Winter Wonderland Virtual 5K Registration
The Virtual 5K registration fee is $10.00. You may elect to give more as a gift at your discretion. Examples include – Sponsor Another Member Participant, Supplies & Administration, or Supplemental Shipping. All payments are final and non-refundable.
The Challenge is a grassroots effort. The Lymphedema Running & Fitness Club thanks you for your generosity and support in helping spread lymphedema and lymphatic health awareness around the globe.
Pay with PayPal Account
PayPal is accepted in 200 countries and 25 currencies. This is the only payment option.
Pay Here to Register for the Elevation Motivation 45 Day Challenge
Instruction for payment – To pay $10, enter 1 in the box. To pay $20, enter a 2 for optional gift and so forth. Click on the Pay with PayPal button. Thank you.
Questions or Concerns?
If you have a question or concern, submit a form to the volunteer team. The Inbox is not monitored on weekends.