Cleveland Clinic has generously provided the following list of consolidated links as a resource for patients with lymphedema on this site. This listing also includes a number of lymphedema articles on their physician website, ConsultQD. While the content on ConsultQD can be complex and sometimes graphic to the general public, some patients – especially those who struggle to find information on their condition – have found it helpful.
As shared on World Lymphedema Day 2021, the Center for Lymphedema Research and Reconstruction at Cleveland Clinic is a resource for Lymphie Strong thanks to the efforts of Dr. Wei F. Chen.
We strive to not just helping individual lymphedema patients, but also to educate the public and other medical professionals to let them know that effective treatments for lymphedema do exist. I appreciate the opportunity to more directly reach out and help on the Lymphie Strong platform!’Dr. Wei f. chen
General Patient Stories & Information
- Lymphedema Surgery & Lymphatic Reconstruction
- Surgery is Instrumental in Ending 42 Years of Lymphedema Issues for Atlanta Woman
- When Is Leg Swelling a Sign of Something Serious?
- Ladies, Here’s What You Should Know About Lipedema, a Condition That Causes Excess Fat in the Legs
- Supermicrosurgery for the Treatment of Lymphedema
- Reducing the Risk of Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Early Detection of Breast Cancer-Related Lymphedema Leads to Better Patient Outcomes
- Q&A: Lymphaticovenous Bypass to Treat Lymphedema After Cancer
- Q&A: Study Explores Lymphaticovenous Bypass to Prevent Lymphedema After Breast Cancer Surgery
- Q&A: Vascularized Lymph Node Transfer for Lymphedema After Cancer