Like our page on Facebook and join one of our lymphedema online support communities today!
From 150 countries we are over 8K in group membership across all three groups and over 20K across social media and this site. For the peace of mind of our current members, please answer the request to join questions. We are an AD & SPAM FREE environment!
Like Our Facebook Page
Facebook Groups Quick Link
The first Lymphie Strong Newsletter will be coming in August 2019.
Official Lymphie Strong Inspiration Group for Lymphedema
- General lymphedema discussions such as complete/complex decongestive therapy, manual lymphatic drainage, wrapping, symptoms, flare-ups, mental health, and other day-to-day topics.
The Lymphedema Running & Fitness Club
- Home of the #MOVETHATLYMPH fitness challenges. Focus on exercise and fitness along with virtual challenges.
- Exercise discussions include rebounding, swimming, water aerobics, pilates, yoga, walking, hiking, diaphragmatic breathing, rowing, martial arts, golfing, strength training, cycling, paddling, vibration therapy, running, and so much more.
- As of 2020, we are introducing the #MOVETHATLYMPH Cafe — Food for Fitness. The food topics in our fitness group will be related to using food as a mechanism to improve muscle build, muscle repair, endurance, repair inflammation, and other subjects typically found in fitness magazines.
- Topics: Coffee, Breakfast, Shakes & Smoothies, Salads, Bowls, Snacks (hiking & Camping, Teas (yoga).
LYMPHEDEMA SUGAR BUSTERS SUPPORT GROUP
- Home of the #MOVETHATLYMPH Sugar Reduction Food challenge
- Join our brand new group called the Lymphedema Sugar Busters Support Group. Sugar fuels inflammation which fuels lymphedema. We are a support group for reducing it as much as we can in our lives. Every meal is an opportunity to fight inflammation or feed it. Every day is a new day to try again.
- Feel free to share your testimonials and success stories.
Be sure to check out Lymphie Strong on Instagram and Twitter. Thank you for your continued support and spreading awareness!