Cleveland Clinic has generously provided the following list of consolidated links as a resource for patients with lymphedema on this site. This listing also includes a number of lymphedema articles on their physician website, ConsultQD. While the content on ConsultQD can be complex and sometimes graphic to the general public, some patients – especially who struggle to find information on their condition – have found it helpful.
We want to thank Cleveland Clinic for this information.
General Patient Stories & Information
- Lymphedema Surgery & Lymphatic Reconstruction
- Surgery is Instrumental in Ending 42 Years of Lymphedema Issues for Atlanta Woman
- When Is Leg Swelling a Sign of Something Serious?
- Ladies, Here’s What You Should Know About Lipedema, a Condition That Causes Excess Fat in the Legs
- Supermicrosurgery for the Treatment of Lymphedema
- Reducing the Risk of Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Early Detection of Breast Cancer-Related Lymphedema Leads to Better Patient Outcomes
- Q&A: Lymphaticovenous Bypass to Treat Lymphedema After Cancer
- Q&A: Study Explores Lymphaticovenous Bypass to Prevent Lymphedema After Breast Cancer Surgery
- Q&A: Vascularized Lymph Node Transfer for Lymphedema After Cancer