We are going back! I am so happy and thrilled to announce that we are headed back to Boston. You are invited to hear my patient story at the 3rd Annual Patient Lymphedema Symposium hosted by BIDMC/Harvard Medical School on Saturday, September 28, 2019 along with BSN Medical /JOBST USA. If you are part of the Official Lymphie Strong Inspiration Group for Lymphedema community, this is a great opportunity to meet other patients from your area and across the country, as well as fellow LE&RN Chapter patient advocates.
Never met another patient? Join us and get connected!
Highlights of the Symposium
- The focus this year is “It’s All about YOU!” – a one day event entirely focused on patient needs.
- New! Break Out Sessions with speakers for Primary Lymphedema, Upper Extremity Lymphedema, Lower Extremity Lymphedema, and Lipedema
- Key Note Lecture – Living Through The Trials of Primary Lymphedema by Cam Ayala
- Post Symposium Cocktail Reception hosted by BSN Medical – You are invited to attend this post symposium reception to speak with the speakers and others following the symposium in a social setting.
- Discount code EARLYBIRD currently available for the Patient Symposium until August 10! Registration NOW only $60!!! (To take advantage of this limited time offer please enter the discount code at the payment screen.)
See you there!